We are the Weight Education and Lifestyle Leadership Collaborative
Who we are
The WELL Collaborative empowers people navigating overweight and obesity to make progress on their terms. We provide a space for people in Western Australia to connect with each other and with the information they need relating to overweight and obesity – whether you’re a clinician, a health consumer, or someone else with an interest in the topic.
We endeavour to:
- teach, without being directive
- provide support and acknowledge people’s strength and agency, without being patronising or condescending
- leverage the science not the fads, without disregarding the uniqueness of every body
“We need to stop separating physical and mental health. They are tied together and until we treat them simultaneously then we will not achieve the reductions in obesity that many people need and want”
How we can help
Join the movement now!
Sign up to get the latest information on The WELL Collaborative. We’ll also reach out to connect with you to help us make changes in how we deal with the subject of overweight and obesity across WA.
There are so many benefits of joining the movement! By joining the WELL Collaborative, you have opportunities to:
- Collaborate with other sharing the same vision
- Share and have access to knowledge and information about strategies that work and barriers to progress
- Reduce duplication by building a comprehensive picture of who is doing what
- Amplify your voice and building a shared collaboration
- Build and use data for decision making